Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Legal


Back at it today.. These past two weeks of intermittent rain have been good for a couple of things.. 1) sleeping in.. 2) getting paper work done. Unfortunately didn't sleep in today.

After a Saturday night of playing dominoes and drinking Bushmills, Sunday was a total waste. The Burrito that was intended to cure my hangover.. only managed to put me over the edge. Food poisoning or really bad hangover?.. That is TBD. Scratch that.. I don't care to know which. Just glad to be functioning today.

So here I am sitting at my kitchen table sorting through the bureaucratic mess that is permitting. All in all it's not too bad. I've heard other street vendors gripe about permitting, but it is way easier than if you were to open a restaurant.

Today it is feeling about a month or so away from the official launch party. We've got the truck. Jennifer Talesfore has done some great work on the design and we should have this puppy painted and fully tricked out in the next two weeks.
We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment